15.8.14

Disney

The word obsessed doesn't even come close to describing my family & disneyland. I grew up on disney which is probably the reason I love it as much as I do. Having a mom who grew up 5 minutes away and worked on Main Street will do that to you I guess! Disneyland is everything! The smell, the sounds, the people, the characters, the food, especially the rides ... I just can't get enough. I already know i'm going to be one of those disney moms because I want my kids to share the same experiences I was so lucky to have. We took a last minute trip to disneyland to celebrate my Moms 56th birthday (wow!) and when it comes to birthdays, disney knows how to throw a party. So Happy Birthday to my crazy fun mom, she is seriously the best. My cousin Kylie was able to come with us this time which reminded me of the good old days. I have such fun memories with her at disneyland. We took the park by storm and were exhausted by the end. Two days of disney was just perfect for us and we all spent the rest of the time in San Diego. If I could afford to live in California, I'd be there this very second. I love it, but I'm at least grateful I get to visit as often as  I do. Until next time Disney! 

California Adventure with this babe.

These hats were made for us...literally, we had them made for us. 

We can most definitely pull off the mickey ears. 

No comments:

Post a Comment