15.8.14

Farewell // Adios // Ciao

You would think that at the ripe ol' age of 23 I would be done with this whole missionary thing, but not even. My other half is leaving me for Australia and I couldn't be more emotionally confused about the whole thing. On one hand, i'm ecstatic, stoked if you will. But there has always been a part of me hoping she would change her mind about going and JK the whole thing. Just stay here so we can continue to have late night pool chats and go on countless of slurp runs. Australia is one lucky country to be getting THE Kylie Moe for a year and a half, but it's definitely not on my good side at the moment. Here's just a few moments from this sunday where she gave such an amazing farewell talk about faith and how we can best show our love for our Heavenly Father through service. I have no doubt that she is going to make an amazing missionary. She has met great adversity with such amazing strength and has been a huge example to me. Getting to know her better this past year has been such a blessing. Growing up together was a challenge at times and I often took having a cousin so close in age and location for granted. We definitely had our differences but as we have grown, I have come to appreciate those differences so much more because they make up the amazing person she is. I love ya Kybabe. Kick some Satan butt out there in Melbourne!


Left to right: Eric, Kylie, Bishop Lyman (the man!), Me.

Exactly a month and a day apart. God sure knew what he was doing. 

Side Note: This is Austin and he's currently rockin my world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment